. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Years Eve

The arrival of 2012 was celebrated in the best way possible--with my oldest and best friends in Athens.





(I love the roomie love going on in this picture)


After Jenny gave a stellar performance rapping Super Bass we headed out all dressed up in sparkles to our favorite downtown spot.









I'm so glad that my night was spent with all these smiling faces--they made it one of my favorite new year's celebrations ever. We said goodbye to 2011 with a bang, and I'm excited to see was 2012 has to bring!