. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Friday, January 6, 2012

Snapshots

Snapshots from the last few months:



Winter treats and coffee refills from Big City Bread.



Days at the dog park with this sweet pup are my absolute favorite.




Stone Mountain's Christmas Village. Possibly the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen, but since I have a soft spot for twinkle lights, I secretly enjoyed walking through it while munching on a caramel apple.



The more subtle (and more special) Christmas decorations in Athens.



Spending afternoons in the kitchen baking up lots of deliciousness with my mom.



Feeling like a little kid on Christmas morning.