. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Walks.

For a while now, Mary Kate, Jenny and I have been walking through the forest trails near our college campus. Its so peaceful and we get to semi-exercise while having a chat session. Even though I have gotten lost in these woods numerous times by myself, Jenny and Mary Kate somehow navigate through here flawlessly.





Now that the leaves are starting to change colors, I can't wait for more walks. Also, I wish I was a woodland fairy nymph instead of a law school applicant. My soul might just completely die if I have to edit my essays one more time.