. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Toasty

The weather this last week has been beyond perfect. I love snuggling under my comforter at night when I'm going to bed, studying with my windows open and my snuggie on, drinking tea before bed and opting for warm coffee (as opposed to iced) in the mornings--its been bliss. Sadly, it still tends to be hot in the afternoon, but I have a selective memory and I'm choosing to disregard the sandal tan the sun burned into my feet a few days ago.


Cooler weather naturally means that I haven't stopped looking at clothes because not only is Fall my favorite season (closely tied with winter) but Fall fashion is my favorite favorite favorite. Here are some of the things I'm looking forward to wearing this fall: I'm loving the camel and beige, sweaters, the play on textures, lots of flowy skirts and dresses, and of course, BOOTS!



























click through for image sources: Elle France, Refinery 29, Knighttcat, The Sartorialist, Free People