. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Monday, April 23, 2012

Azalea Trails









From a quick weekend trip with my family to Callway Gardens to see the Azaleas. It was gorgeous, and even though my allergies hated me, it was a perfect afternoon. We finished with a stop at the butterfly house and I think I want to live in there--it was so lush and green and there were beautiful butterflies everywhere.


I'm getting misty about the fact that we won't be able to take spontaneous family weekend trips anymore since I'll be moving soon--I'll definitely miss long weekends like this one next year.