. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Friday, November 25, 2011

Snapshots

Here ar some snapshots from the last few weeks:



HERO Step Show at the Georgia Theater



Treating myself to an unnecessary (but delicious) frozen yogurt.




Walking in crunchy colorful leaves. And realizing that I, apparently, have a specific way of standing.



Enjoying caramel apples and fruity taffy with my sister along the ["authentic"] cobblestone paths of Helen, Georgia.



Cat printed plates that I regret not buying.



Sunset walks with my dog.



Being girly and practicing braids in my sister's hair.



Dreaming pups (with grass stains on her face after an intense play session)



My sweet kitten who likes to share my bed.