. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Snapshots

Snapshots from recent weeks:



{Discovering a King of Pops cooler at the coffee shop next to my old apartment was a highlight this summer. Banana Cream Pie pops = everything.}




{Lazy girl lunch: spinach salad with Trader Joe's smoky peach salsa, avocado toast, and an orange.}



{Enlightening myself on all the things I really need to know. It turns there is quite a bit I need to know. Hence the flashcards.}




{Perfect nights involve re-reading Kinfolk magazines and getting inspired. Preferably with a big bowl of cherries and chocolate covered almonds.}




{The New Hampshire coastline and the crisp, cold, and navy North Atlantic are my ocean soul mates. A week with both was the perfect summer beach get-away.}






{My love for picnics and all meals eaten without a table or roof was satisfied with a Panera beach lunch. And yes, my sister did eat soup on the beach. In July. We're odd ones.}