. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Snapshots

Snapshots from February & the last few days of March:


A fruit and cheese spread while we watch episodes of New Girl (Jess & Nick--be still my heart.) Although we try to be classy, we're using Christmas plates. Long after December. On our shattered coffee table. One day we will be real adults. 



Snow came to Nashville! While I realize this is pretty much just a dusting, its still beautiful.


Oh hey books.



And laptop. Why do you own me?


Wine Down Wednesday at Music City Flats with the girls. Wine tasting + flatbread makes for the perfect midweek pick me up.


This was me & my friends' Valentines Day. Not pictured: giant beer and bruised egos.



Gourmet grilled cheese from the Grilled Cheeserie. HOLY DELICIOUSNESS.


We celebrated a 24th birthday with salted caramel cupcakes with chocolate bourbon frosting and candied bacon. Gluttony & extravagance are simply not part of our vocabulary.


Please hurry up, spring. For once in my life, I want warm weather for sundresses, picnics, and brunch on patios.


Treating myself to my all time favorite Nashville place: Jeni's. Toasted Coconut + Roxbury Road was probably the best way for my spring break to end (welp)